Customers Are Our Priority
At The Fabric Shop, our first priority is to listen to you, our customer. We pride ourselves in putting our customers first, and providing exceptional service.
Your favorite salesperson will get to know you personally, your tastes and needs and will be on the lookout for those terrific bargains that she'll know you'll like! Come in and meet our Staff and Teachers.
The Fabric Shop is a "one-of-a-kind" quilt, wool and yarn and fiber shop, carry quilting fabrics and other specialized fabrics - at very reasonable prices. Our interesting new fabrics along with expert advice allows you to create your own unique quilts, garments, or home decor without emptying your savings account!
We are located in downtown Springfield,TN on the Historic Town Square in a beautiful historic 1880's building directly across from the front door of the Robertson County Courthouse.
We cater to the creative side of quilters, artisians, fiber arts enthusiasts, designers, sewsts, and general sewing enthusiasts - both novice and experienced!
At The Fabric Shop, we are PASSIONATE about creating with fabrics and anything to do with fabrics! As you enter our happy shop, you will find our staff engaged with customers in lively discussion about their latest creations or projects. Laughter permeates the shop as customers become friends and long time neighbors greet each other and take time out to chat and get caught up.
We carry a broad selection of creative items:
- 100% cotton quality quilting fabrics and batiks from the leading manufacturers;
- a well curated selection of hand dyed wool, felted wool, and roving from local wool artisans & Australia;
- a unique collection of designer, Fair Trade and Eco-yarns from around the world;
- vintage Japanese kimono fabrics straight from Japan;
- a well curated collection of patterns, kits, notions, threads, battings and other creative tools and supplies.
We offer classes and various events in fiber arts throughout the year for:
- sewing and quilting;
- knitting and crochet;
- wool and wool applique;
- spinning, dyeing and weaving;
- and other creative fiber arts.
Contact us today for help with your latest project or stop by the shop. We'll be excited to see you!